Single Motherhood

I have been a single mother for the last 2 years now and I'm telling you that it's so hard, but through the Grace and Mercy of The Lord, Jesus. I came this far in life and I still up to this present moment still have down hill problems. At the end of each day I just go down on my knees and give thanks and worship to The One & Only, Jesus, for pulling me through the day, sometimes I just feel sick and tired of the struggle and I feel at times that I can't go on anymore, but then I look at my kids and realise that I have to go on living and providing, for my kids sake, because out there besides the Lord's Love for them it's just me and no-one else and having them in my life is a Blessing from Our Almighty. My baby boy might be suffering from Asthma and then once again like before I ask myself questions of uncertainty. I promised myself that I will just lay it before the Lord and ask Him to guide and protect my son with His Most Powerful Hands, I know the Lord will never forsake us. I know that The Lord got so much good things planned for us and His Plans and Blessings are also filled with Love, Peace, Harmony, Grace and Mercy and all things beautiful. I will prosper in my struggle as a single mother and with The Lord in my life all things are possible. When my grandfather passed away 2 years ago and then a few months after that my kid's father left us I thought that I don't deserve Love and I was so torned down. The Lord lifted me up and he showed me how to forgive and I know now that I am so much Loved. I got my family and my 2 friends that I actually and honestly throught I could never count on, but through the test of times I discovered that I was totally wrong and it worked out visa versa and today they are the only 2 people in my life besides my granny, mother and kids. My life is going on and everyday I am so happy because The Lord gives me the Grace of His Throne to let me open my eyes in the morning to see my beautiful kids and special day He has made. I don't want anything more in life to see my kids happy and smile each and everyday. Their happiness is my pleasure. At times I see my life as the chapter in the BIBLE about Goliath and the Giant. Thank You Lord, Jesus, You are worthy of all PRAISE & WORSHIP. You are the Truth, the Way and the Life. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING