Me, my mom & I

this morning I woke up very excited to come this mom3.zero session. the reason "BLOGGING" I have been waiting for this session and it seems like forever. Now I will be taught all there is to know about blogging.

My name is Melissa Johnson. I have been married for 5years now and I have to 2 beautiful boys, Logan and Israel. I have been a born again christian for 22 years, there has been ups and downs but God has carried me through it all.

I no longer have a mom however I still celebrate Mothers day as God has blessed me with some many moms. yes it was difficult when I lost my mom as I was 4months pregnant at the time. A time when a woman wants her mom around to show her how to do it and how not to do it. Yes tomorrow is mothers day but I can smile and be happy because God has been with me through all this time. This year July it will be 6 years since she passed away. I am sure why I am blogging about this but only God knows. I have placed God first in every thing I do so I guess that is why I am such a strong person.
all the Glory, Honour & Praise goes to Him. He is the source of my existence. All that I am I give you to Him.

I know that God will help me be the best mom that I can be. Not through my strength but with God I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

I love you Jesus and thank you for my life.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Mel Butterfly, well done with the first post to the MOM3.0 session. You blogging like an expert already! Happy mother's day for tomorrow
Mel-Butterfly said…
thank you Madam Geek. I appreciate your comment. Have a bless day.

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING