What a year

I cannot believe how far we have come in this year. Just now the other day it was January 2010 and we all waited for the FIFA world cup. Then the world cup came, people came to cape Town and other places in South Africa. Most of our visitors experienced what we as South Africans never get to experience. The hipe of the World cup was still there even though I watched everything on my television at home. I really enjoyed everything about the world cup. Now I am even more exited because my baby girl Jodi is in matric and then I'm also done with school. I enjoyed being a teacher to my children while they were on school but oh well everything comes to an end. So what I actually want to say say is that in one Year many things good or bad comes our way and it's the way we handle it which determine the outcome. The Lord will never allow us as his children to go through things without him saying something and we can be grateful that God sometimes intervene in the nick of time. Therefor embrace life and every season in it because that is the only gift given to us by God that is more precious than anything in this world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING