Amazing Experience

Two weeks ago I was rewarded with 2 tickets to the Two Oceans Aquarium in the Mom3.0 class. I was very excited because I have never been to the Aquarium. On Wednesday past, my husband and I set out on our journey to the Aquarium. When I arrived, I did not know what to expect. I'm very seldom amazed at things, but on entering I admired God's creation. I was taking pictures like I was the only one there. I was looking at the littlest detail of even the smallest fish and sea creatures I saw. We do not realise what beauty we have in our ocean and even I felt the excitement of the kids that was walking around. Standing with only a thick glass between me and a Shark was fun and that is the closest I even want to be with a Shark. I want to thank Rene Parker, Monique Ross and the RLabs for the opportunity to be AMAZED. Thank you and God bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING