Being prepareded

This morning I woke up full of energy. I started my travelling to the mom3.0 class. Got into a taxi and travelled to my destination. When I arrived at the class I started feeling very excited and I did not know where this feeling was coming from. Class started and only to hear we we're to do a presentation on one of the applications we have learnt thus far. We we're then asked who would like to go first,and the nervous me that never like to speak in front of people said I would like to start first. I then did my presentation on Twitter. I think I was in a way prepared this morning for what was awaiting me in class this morning. I am becoming really comfortable with using a laptop and computer and the things we we're taught to do on the laptops. Being empowered in this day and age is needed even if you not going to use everything that you have learnt. Oh and well done to the RLabs for winning the 3 awards, we are all very proud of you guys. Never think that you will not be rewarded for what you do in life for other people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING