Skype and more

Good morning world,

What an awesome day in Cape Town, South Africa. Today I am back home after a wonderful break away from home and work. My hubby and I left for Club Mykonos on Monday 18 Oct 2010 and just spent the 2 days together. on Tuesday evening @ 10pm our boys and Mikey joined us. From there on we just had fun, fun and more fun. The only thing I did not get to do was go in the heated pool because i am pregnant. Something I was not to happy about but I still enjoyed myself.

Well today in class we are doing Skype which is so cool. Now I am connected so I chat to my friends and Family overseas and see what they are doing. Social media is something I never thought I would be so into. Not an addict but just a lover of Social media. This is things I have not thought of ever before. 5 years ago I would not have thought of this at all. Yes I know about things but not as I do today. So I would like to say thank you to one and all at RLabs. YOU GUYS ROCK.

May you all have a bless day and an awesome week that lies ahead.
God bless and God loves you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING