Anolther day of learning

What another awesome day at the mom's class. I was late for class this morning however I am not sorry that I can in.

Today we learned more and Google/Gmail. I am now able to locate my home via Google and send it to my friends for those that don't know where I live. Wow technology is amazing. I never thought that I would ever be able to communicate with anyone in the world in a different language. Guess what Google has a translate option. So now I am able to chat to anyone in the world.
Another thing I am able to do is prepare some presentations, spreadsheets and other documents and I will always have access to it as it will be saved on the web. Now isn't that COOL.

Thank you once again to everyone at RLabs for another day of learning. God bless you richly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING