Fruitful sowing

Yesterday I spend the morning with the Impact center ladies pampering the seniors in Mannenberg. It is always so fulfilling doing something good for someone else. Looking through the crowd made me realise how privileged I am of having a mother that is still alive and also having the privilege of having her stay with me. Our seniors in our communities should be honored and uplifted because they have paved the way for us. Talking to some of them, made me feel a bit sad because of what their children and grand children put them through. It even show on some of their faces. Just to see them showing their gratitude towards the ladies that pampered them is heart warming. I want to encourage all that read this to treasure and honor your parents, if you still have them around. One thing we must remember is that we are all going to be a senior one day and what we sow today, we will surely reap in the future. I want to take this opportunity to salute all the ladies at the Impact center for your unselfish commitment towards the seniors you pamper on a weekly basis and for venturing out of you area to see to the needs of other seniors. I am glad to be part of such an amazing group of ladies. God bless you all richly.

Comments

rae goedeman said…
Thank you sister.so glad u enjoyed the session.You were also greatly appreciated in your contribution to simplify our task.Great teamwork.GOD BLESS

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING