get up and move on

yes as u read my first story its just a continuation
yes its not easy its hard i mean 15 yrs its not one month
and five months its a life story

i could have paid my bond finish twice i cud hve been at
home now ,but he always had this and that plan with my
money now its like working from scratch again cos i had
this lavish lifestyle ..he just milked me dry
even the job i got for him i was retrenched he got paid out
in the time he was gone a half million he never gave me a cent
yet i was his doorway ..meaning God used me as a vessel to
open doors for him .i felt so betrayed he gave his daughter last
a shopping as she passed matric 2009..and it was her birthday
he spoilt her jan 2010 last neva contributed towards food or anyth
but i made peace with it
i learnt not to complain but to thank God everyday just for life
in itself
i know he is lonely and he has regrets he drives up and down
by my area but even that does not stir me in the least
Cos God came to calm that storm so much unfinish business
no closure i deal with it everyday and i know i am getting stronger
and stronger and without my Maker i cud not have done it ,,
Be blessed and highly favoured hey!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING