My cherry on 2010

I cannot believe we are nearing the end of 2010, but I still have a few exciting days ahead to put the cherry on my 2010. On Saturday we thought we're having our last Mom3.0 session but instead we were treated to a lovely breakfast by our wonderful facilitators. I really enjoyed my morning. I actually feel like a little girl being very excited about the graduation on the 6th December, but I guess I will have to wait till then. My daughter is writing her last/final exam paper of her school career on 2nd December. Then it's the matric ball which is on the 10th December. I'm walking around with a happy, sadness in me. It wasn't easy but it all worked out in the end because of the God that we put our trust in. I thank God for the people that God has placed in my life. God does not make mistakes when he place people in our lives. Even the family he has given us serves a purpose in our lives, it might not look like it sometimes. I really thank God for my daughter Amy who is a real blessing to me in many ways. To all those who played a roll in my life thus far, THANK YOU and I pray God's blessings over your life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING