New gadget,new blog

Today I am blogging from a mobile phone and I am using a tough screen phone. Who says we cannot do new things with new gadgets. I really feel privileged to be part off this mom3.0 class and the fact that I am being taught all these thing. Being part of social media, allows me to be to be an individual exploring things on my own. Since starting with social media, made me less afraid of exploring the Internet.I keep on saying this but social media is coooool. I just hope for those who reads this will also start getting interested in more than what you are doing with your phone at the moment. God bless you all. 

Comments

rae goedeman said…
Yipee! Jacky,welcome.I waited long for u,so all the lonely nightshifts..him.. are gna be spent blogging.lol.Enjoy!!!.SO PROUD SISTER.U GO.

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING