2010 RLabs Graduation

What an amazing Graduation ceremony which was held by the RLabs. I was glad to have been part of the Mom3.0 graduates. The evening was just perfect with the right setting and people that attended. Everybody looked stunning and it was fit for the occasion. I was happy for all that graduated and those special achievers who receive special gifts until... they mentioned a category called Social Media Socialite and what that person will be receiving...then my name was call. I really did not expect that and I was totally blown away. Trying to stop shacking and keeping the tears from falling, I went up to receive my gift. Trying to compose myself, I could not make a speech there and then. I felt a bit guilty for not saying what I feel now, but I am so thankful that I was chosen. I am grateful to the RLabs for the effort you all put in to empower the community and for the patience you all have. My God bless you and your families and may he take you from strength to strength. My gift (which I will forever treasure), was a Netbook, a dongle with Data for a year, my own Domain and others. Thanks once again to the RLabs team, you are the BOMB!!!. Thank you Jesus for your favour. P.S. I'm not blogging from my Netbook yet, I'm still reeling of this experience. And by the way, have a great festive season. The SOCIALITE

Comments

Craig said…
Enjoy your new toy and keep up the blogging :-)
meenzaan said…
for sure an awesome event smart work pays off and everything comes to those that wait there is more in store for you enjoy sweety
Melanie Willie said…
so happy for you, will join you soon!!

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

fagmieda-mom8.0 interview