Positivity

I’m sitting here on my bed with my net book on my lap and I feel so privileged to be using my very own laptop. I was really blessed by God whom allowed people to bless me. It does not matter where we find ourselves in life, we always have positivity in our lives even if it might not seem that way at times. Sometimes we go in the wrong direction because of the choices we’ve made. One thing that we must always remember is that the devil will always try to tell us where to go or what to do and it’s because of him that we sometimes land with our faces flat on the ground. On the other hand God will always be there to lend a hand in our decision making but he also allows us to use our free will he has given us. God also provide us with people who have lots of wisdom to assist us in the physical. My life might not be what I would have wanted it to be, but I am happy and I am not going to be reminded of what could have been, but I’m going to focus on what difference I can make in order for someone else to be in a better space. Enriching others can be very fulfilling to any human being. So at this point I want to thank God for carrying me and my family through a testing 2010. I sometimes wondered how I was going to get through situations. The important thing is to stick together and if you need to blow, blow and get over it so that you can move on. I also want to thank the people who have been a blessing to me and my family and for enriching our lives with your presence. The Lord has blessed us with many blessings which sustained us in many situations. So allow God to carry you in 2011 coz that is exactly what I am going to do. God bless and have a prosperous 2011 both physically and spiritually. GOOD BYE 2010…HELLO 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

fagmieda-mom8.0 interview