Fatima Ely - My 1st Blog Post


My name is Fatima Ely. I am a mum of 5 children and 10 grandchildren, 2 sons and 3 daughters. My twins will be 30yrs this week and NO I'm not giving them a big splash but we will enjoy some prayers together in Thanks for our good health and all that we are SO lucky to have.

I thought I was computer literate but since I've joined RLabs I realise that I have so much more to learn. This is my first Blog post and I'm very excited. I look forward to the class every week and tell all my friends about the class. Whats really nice about all this is that one realises that one is never too old to learn and that's the general view of all in class.... just so much serious excitement and cameraderie in this class.

This class is called 4.0 for MOMS. Since I've been here I use my laptop at home more often and often forget to do my other stuff at home.

Comments

jackiembiggs said…
Happy blogging and keep up the good work!!!
FATIMA ELY said…
It is wonderful to learn and with a click one gets taken into a new world of possibilities. Still learning that there is still so much to learn so making notes as we go is very helpful. Thanks Jackie for your good wishes

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING