Melanie Damon - My First Blog


My name is Melanie i am married with two children a girl and a boy.Arusha girl is seven and Caleb boy is two and half. I'm a home executive(nurse,teacher,lawyer,cook, etc.). My baby boy have celebral palsy
he cant walk,talk and his semi blind. It tough rising a child with special need, especailly when when his sick and i need to sit at the hospital for weeks. Enough about him. Here is more about me. I recently started at the rlab Mom 4.0. My hobbies are cooking,swimming,singing,spirtual dancing. Myself and my husband are born again Christians. We have our ups and downs but so far the Lord has been Good. His Blessed me with a loving husband, a bright daughter and he picked me to look after one of his Angels. Many call me a Woman of Strenght so when thing go down hill I just tell myself that. So keep the Faith. God Bless

Comments

jackiembiggs said…
Keep up the good work. God bless!!!

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING