My week 14th to 19th MArch 2011

Every day is a new day. I wake up expecting great things to happen. I thank God for my health, family and good friends. This week has been physically and emotionally challenging and exciting. Therefore I am going to make the most of this long week-end. Read and relax is part of my plans.
Today I am taking my granddaughters out to do girl stuff.
For me this is very exciting because I only had sons. We will be going to the beach, walk along the surf, on the rocks and just enjoy the time together. After this, the shops are our next stop.
By to-night we will be very happy and very tired.
Are any of you ladies interested in walking? Chat to me re: further details. I practise Monday's and Wednesday's.

We will chat again soon.

JVR

Comments

Rene Parker said…
Wow you are very active. we love having you being part of the class. maybe some ladies will join you in walking

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING