My Week

Last Sunday we fetched our granddaughter, Toni-Lee and and her dog and took them with our dog,

Debbie for a drive to Melkbosstrand. It was really beautiful out there. We went for a long walk along the beach which everyone enjoyed.
I attended my Yoga class on Tuesday which I really enjoy. It is very relaxing and the postures are really doing me good.
On Thursday morning I went to the University of the 3rd Age meeting where we had retired Constitutional Court Judge, Albie Sachs giving us a talk. It was very interesting as we discussed our country and how far we have got since 1994.
On Friday morning we went to do our weekly shopping. We also stopped to have a coffee at the Spur at Kenilworth Centrel. The Spur is really looking fantastic after being revamped.
To-day being Saturday I am RLabs going my Computer lesson and really enjoying it

Comments

Rene Parker said…
wow that was a busy week! your life seems to be very exciting and busy. glad you have time to be with us in class.

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING