Nazli Jedaar- My first blog post


Hi to all you blogger. Im a 40yr old wife and mother of three beautiful daughters. I grew up in Bonteheuwel, Cape Town. Im the second youngest of twelve children. Growing up wasn't at all rosy. You can imagine growing up with 12 brothers and sister, it was hard to get the attention that one needed from your parents. However, even if life was tough growing up, i didn't let it stop me from achieving the things that i new i was capable of doing.

Let me start at the beginning .I am very big on asking questions, when things dont seem right; Some would label me as a wanna know it all, but if you dont ask question, how would you know the answers to stuff.I was alway brushed off or should i say, rejected, not just by a father ,but also by some of my siblings, because your parents would always favour one more than the other.

Ok,now im going to start with my story.Im hoping that some of ya'all will be encouraged through my story.

Comments

jackiembiggs said…
Great start but now you left me hanging...looking forward to reading more. God bless!

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING