Sivena Bunton My first post


Hi my names Sivena Bunton i stay in Delft Cape Town I am a 42yr old home executive currently being kept young with my two grandchildren.I enjoy meeting new people and good company.I've got a wonderful husband and 3 beautiful daughters.I'm a bornagain christian and I love the Lord Jesus very much.My youngest daughter Jade was born in 1993 she was diagnosed with a condition called Tetrology of Fellou its a heart defect,this was a very trying time for us as a family as u can imagine any parent is always hoping to have a healthy,happy baby.At four days old docters determined her condition,she was treated with medication from four days old until six months.

Comments

jackiembiggs said…
Well done sis, happy blogging!!!

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING