Blogging

Hi There

This morning we were taught how to blog via the cell phone. Because I do not have a cellphone with internet I was a bit out of sorts, but no matter I am sure I can practice on one of my grandson's cells. I am quite excited about all these new applications that I am learning here at RLabs. I am very grateful to them for the exposure to learn all these new innovations at our age. So the old adage (that you cannot teach an old dog new tricks) should be thrown out with the bath water as I am living proof that you can teach an old dog new tricks and this dog is old. One of my grandsons is not too pleased that his ma going to computer classes as he is 16 years old he thinks I ought to act my age. When I told him that I was on facebook he was very upset and I mean it as he says who wants to see my face or details on facebook. I said to him that I am sure that there are quite a lot of young people who would love a Grandma to connect with. And if he must know that I am now Blogging he will start performing again but see the worry in my eyes. If you can't beat them join them. So if there is anybody out there who would like a grandma see me. I do have three grandchildren ages 20,16 and 10 and lots of adopted grandchildren from KEWTOWN. I have twin girls age 6 their names are Kaylin and Kaitlin they normally spend some weekends and holidays with me. Because they are from very disadvantaged backgrounds I want them to see and experience a different way of life and my prayer is that they would want to strive towards having a good education and want to enjoy the good things in life which comes from educating themselves. I had the two girls since Monday and took them home this morning before coming to class. They were very sad to go home as they have their own room by me and they are in a way spoilt. My grandsons are very jealous especially Jude who is 10 years old and says I have more time for them than him. Any rate enjoy the rest of the week and GOD be with you. My philosophy is this. I shall pass this way but once. Therefore if there is anything that I can do, or any kindness I can show anybody. Let me do so now. For I shall never pass this way again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING