Excited for class


I cant wait for tomorrow,its mom4.0 class again. Its like Friday cant get by quick enough. I think I'm getting addicted to the internet, which is a good thing!!! There's so much to learn.Everyday you see that something has either change on facebook or g-mail. Technology is so fast ,one can't keep up with it. However, I must say that I enjoy exploring on the internet. It's so much fun,fun,fun.

I also made some new friends in class.We becoming so close with each other, we like a little family.From the moment we enter the class the fun begin.I like when we have to introduce ourselves every week. Its like blogging face to face with each other lol. We get to know the next person on a personal level. Not only is this a mom 4.0 class,this is also a place where one can share,support,advise, relate to each other, because we're all woman. But most of all its a place where you also grow as person.

This class is changing me in a positive way. I feel so uplifted when I leave the class every week. I think its because of the joy and laughter, but most of all its because of "LOVE" that is present every week.

I GIVE GOD ALL THE GLORY,PRAISE AND HONER FOR THE RLABS TEAM.
You guys Rock, you are Tops!!!!

God bless you all
Luvies

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING