Facebook /my experience


I missed the lesson on Facebook lastweek 'cos I was away on a Silent Retreat in Kleinmond... Isn't it ironic that I had to shut-up (voluntarily ofcourse) and the name of the place is Kleinmond. Ek moes my mond Klein en toe hou. Yes it was a very revealing weekend and taking time off and away from the usual is wonderful for reflecting and getting to know one's self.
So now here I am learning some more about the previous lessons and Facebook and always in awe of the power of the brain and human capabilities and capacity for more education and knowledge. I'm really grateful to God for this wonderful opportunity to be at RLabs. Its a wonderful humanatarian experience when we can empathise with the others in the class who may be going through bad patches in their lives. There's just so much support and cameraderie amongst us.. so there's always hope support and love from all for all.

Comments

Rene Parker said…
lovely blog post Fatima! you were missed when you weren't in class. glad you came back on saturday. good to hear about your weekend away and that you managed to keep quiet for so long. not sure if I could make it so long.

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING