getting on


I find learning a bit slow, must be my age, but I shall continue. I hope I will remember all the little niggly things as to what to do when I make errors. So far I have learnt to blog, go on to E mail and even learnt how to go on to face book. I discovered that you can actually pick and choose your facebook friends. Now that I am learning all this new technology I discovered I shall need a new SMART PHONE in order to practice all my new knowledge.
I enjoy coming to R.LABS and thank the very helpful people that teach us, but I hope I was a quicker learner.

Comments

Rene Parker said…
you are doing great!! the more you hang in there and try new things it gets easier. keep it up and class would not be the same without you.

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING