Google Video

Thanks to the people at RLabs who allowed me to bring my own laptop to the class and learned how to do Google Video.. This way I can talk and see the people I'm talking to.. ofcourse those on the other side have to have their PC's on the google video too. I'm looking forward to speak to my family in Edinburgh, Scotland soon.
Tomorow I will attend the meeting of the U3A which means University of the 3rd Age... so that the older brain cells can be kept busy and in good order Ha! Ha! All welcome every 3rd Thursday of the month at Turfhall sportsfield Hall just off Belgravia Road, Crawford.

Comments

Rosalie said…
Hi Fatima,
You'll have to teach me how to do this on tuesday at our Xhosa class. How does this differ from skype?

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING