My cellphone experience

Today, 30/4/2011, did I have fun at R Labs, we learnt to blog on the cell phone and boy, did I struggle???. I only got to a certain stage and I got stuck.The Geeky Moms found it quite funny because I mentioned that I shall get me a new phone but was not sure whether to get Blackberry,
Raspberry or Malmesbury. Now getting a new phone seems to be a necessity if I want to join the teenage world of blogging, facebook and twitter.
Being a mature adult, I shall have to send my hat around to fulfill my dreams.

Comments

Ah, I remember the first time I ever used a cellphone. I understand that you were struggling with it. I think everyone does at the start. Using a cellphone is always a necessity, especially if you're really planning to join network societies.
Cora Bullock said…
I guess it's never too late to start using cellphones. And I can understand why people are using it: it's really convenient, especially during emergencies. Although it's really advanced, I remember that pagers were used like cellphones during the 80s.

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING