my lessons to date


I am really enjoying the lessons I am having. I am finding that it is opening up a new world to me. I enjoyed the e mail letters I have sent and I really enjoyed the facebook lesson last week. I sent a message to my daughter in Canada on facebook during last week's lesson and she phoned me back the Saturday night all very excited and she was telling me that she is telling all her friends that "my Mom" is on facebook".
She is quite excited that I am learning the computer and that they will all write to me and I need not worry she will never defriend me.
I want to say a big thank you to all the facilitators and Rene and Monique for the patience that are having wih me in teaching me all I know. Also a very big thank you to Angelo for all his patience with me. Thanks guys.

Comments

Rene Parker said…
it's our pleasure. i'm sure your daughter was shocked to see you on facebook. keep up the enthusiasm you are doing really well.

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING