Rlabs My Experience


I enjoy every minute at the Rlabs Academy i have learnt such alot in a short period of time.I never thought this would be such an awesome experience,iwas very anti facebook because of what i heard but as the saying goes dont believe everything you hear seeing is believing.I've got a total different outlook on social media because of my experience.I cant wait to get to class on saturdays because thats the only time i get to connect with people all over the world.Im very greatful to have been afforded this opportunity to be able to communicate with various people via email;blogger and facebook i thank all people responsible for this project

Comments

Rene Parker said…
yes, seeing is believing. so glad you were brave enough to join this class. you are all doing really great.

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING