Rlabs My experience


Wow ,what an experience to be in the mom4.0 class! This is really a good thing for me as a woman to be part of this new technology, empowering myself . The first time mom 2.0 started i wanted to sign up for the class , however is wasn't the right time. I feel like this is the right time, because, not only am i learning how to get acquainted with technology, but also making new friends, how to relate to people who are younger than myself ,who are in authority and how to respect them. I thank God for allowing me to be part of this class. This is so much fun ,not only am i learning new things.I take home what I've learned in class and teach my husband and children how to go deeper in technology. My husband and children always had to teach me, but now they are amaze at the things I know from only a few classes here at the Rlabs.

This class has taught me that I do so much more. I told my friend, I wont miss out on this class even if I'm sick............

Toodles

Comments

Rene Parker said…
well done Naz! thats brilliant that you are teaching others with the new skills you have acquired at RLabs. keep it up.

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING