Empowering communities

Today the Geeky moms was afforded the opportunity to have a social media surgery(sms) with the Mom4.0 classes. The moms could ask us anything they wanted to know about what they've learnt thus far in class and things they were not clear about. I had fun with the moms like I always have. In life you need to empower people when you've been empowered yourself. I just hope I was of assistance to those who was sitting at my table(in my surgery). Thanks to the Rlabs for all the opportunities given to us and for empowering the communities with your knowledge. God bless you all.

Comments

Anonymous said…
So proud of you jackiembiggs,carry on with your good work.
Marlon said…
Really good seeing the moms in action. Well done to all the Geeky Moms :-)
Anonymous said…
Well done Dr Biggs. I see you are really enjoying surgery at the Rlabs,diagnosing all the injections of knowledge and the data that is finally released
jackiembiggs said…
Thanks everyone, I had so much fun being a Dr for the day.

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING