My Experience with Social Media

When I started my Social Media lessons I did not know a thing about the Internet and had to learn everything from scratch. I was very nervous and scared but persevered and with time became more confident. There is still a lot to learn but I can get around with what I have taught to date. Family members, also being my age, are very scared to go into social networking and I am doing my best to encourage them to do it, telling them that they will be able to master it. When I started lessons I was very interested in learning to Skype as my daughter and her family are living in Canada and I wanted a more personal contact with them, being able to see them when speaking to them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

fagmieda-mom8.0 interview