A Beautiful Experience- Rlabs;Social Media mom 4.0,By Nazli Jedaar



Wow!!!!!!!!! how time fly's by. It's hard to believe that the mom 4.0 has come to an end.

This class was so amazing!!!!!!!

God works in mysterious ways. I happen to make a new friend, a prayer request I send up to the throne room and prayed about for while. I never would've thought that I would have that specific prayer answered at the Rlabs! It wasn't something that I went looking for ,nor my friend, it just happened. And what God has put together no man can separate.

God's timing is perfect. It just shows that we should wait on God for the things that we're trusting Him for.

My experience at the Rlabs for the last 20 weeks was something that I will never forget. I'm so grateful to God for granting me the opportunity to be part of such a great group of women.
These ladies are all woman of strength,inner beauty, knowledgeable and loving. We were a multi-generational class.which ages between 30-60 yrs. They might not know this ,but I've observed a lot , and I've learned so much from the older woman in class. They taught me that you never too old to learn. Some of them were so full of life,taking up so many projects at one time,they're so full of energy. They've encouraged me without being aware of it.

Every week we had so much fun and laughter in class. There was hardly ever a dull moment . The best part was that we could always be ourselves. I also like checking in every week. We could find out what everyone was doing /going through during our week apart, as some didn't/don't have access to the internet. I remember the time when Rene did a presentation on " thinking out side of the box" and aunty Nadeema got into a box that was only big enough for a small child, we all burst out with laughter. Class was so much fun fun fun!!!!!

Okay okay, it wasn't just all laughter, we had some cries too. Different types of cries. we had sad cries, when aunty Fatgeah lost her sister -in law, when Michelle's husband lost he's job. when Estelle lost her sister-in law. when Melanie had to sit at the hospital with her sick baby.We all felt their pain. because we're women. Women who understand what it is to go through hardship, pain and suffering. "I'm sure there was more sad cries, however i can't remember all.

Then we had our cries of joy. We cried when Monique went to Kenya,when Michelle had her first grandson,when Ferozah announced that she was renewing her wows, when I shared about my friendship with Sivena, when Monique's mom shared how proud she was of her daughter and all her achievements, and how God has used Monique's experience to changed their family. Wow............so much happened in class.

This class wasn't just learning about Social Media. It was also a class where we learned more about ourselves as a person. our strength and our weakness, how to change the way we think about ourselves as women. I became more confident,positive,and learning to be an attentive listener as well as learning to speak confidently in front of a crowd, and I think all of the women gain these tools. I'm sure all of us has taken something from this class to give back to our families,friends and our community and the world out there.

I know what I'm taking with me from this class. I've notice and observed a couple of key ingredients to impart into my life and also the people I live with and those that I will still have to meet.

- YOU HAVE TO LOVE GOD AND PUT HIM FIRST IN EVERYTHING.
-You have to LOVE whatever it is you doing.
-You have to work as a team, be a team-player.
- You have to be a good listener.
- You have to be genuinely glad for any one who is successful or gets promoted.
- You have to be in unity/agreement in order for anything to prosper.
- You have to love the people that you're working with.
- You have to use wisdom in all decisions making.
-You have to be tolerant. AND.........
- You have to be giving: eg sacrificing your time.

These are the things that I saw being demonstrating by the RLABS TEAM.

Thank you for everything guys. I've grown to love and respect you guys over the past 20weeks.
I'm sure the next chapter will be more exciting than the previous class.

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU.

Comments

jackiembiggs said…
Very encouraging. God bless you!

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

fagmieda-mom8.0 interview