First Day Back as a Geeky Mom


Hi All

Having a wonderful time at the Rlabs Geeky Mom. The Lord is putting me through a new phase.
Learning new thing. You are never to old to learn. It is wonderful to be amongst powerful and beautiful ladies. Here we empower one another and help each other grow and lift one another up. Its back to me time, my hubby is at home with the kids. Spending time with them. The past two weeks was the worst ever I had nothing to do it was so boring. But now I am back and ready to learn, grow, make new friend.

Comments

Rene Parker said…
love the pic. welcome back. you were missed. keep the faith. and thank you for always been so cheerful in class.
wendy said…
Love the banana dance picture welcome as a geek.

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING