Just something else

Good morning world and all creation! Just the thought of being awake, alive, breathing and aware of myself gives me great joy and i delight in my Savior. I at this moment find myself once again in the geeky moms class, all information i received thus far is so informative and of great value. This is one opportunity i simply cannot miss cause it eventually will open doors to greater things for me and i believe it. I have come to a place in my life where i realize to many time have been wasted and knowing that i serve a God of another chance allows me to really grab hold of this opportunity. One is never to old to learn the saying goes and the song writer says "Theres a reason that i cant turn back now, I've come to far to turn around". Well then, some more next time. God bless the reader.

Comments

Mel-Butterfly said…
God bless u aunty Mary.

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING