Thanking God for his grace

Hi today I am for ever grateful for this wonderful day, that God has blessed me with. Its my special day, it's my birthday. I started my day in prayer and went to the house of the Lord had an awesome time came home hubby and children are busy in the kitchen cooking up a storm while I am on my laptop chatting away; well my family is walking in one by one and my home is full of laughter,love,joy and happiness. Something i love when my family make me feel loved.In this i give God all the glory,praise,honor.Very glad and happy for all my blessing thank you thank you Lord,.

Comments

Rene Parker said…
you are a really geek. you are busy blogging while you are celebrating your birthday with your family. I just love it! hope you had a lovely birthday and don't stop blogging.

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING