A very grateful moment.

I would like to thank Rlabs for this opportunity for me becoming technology wise.It makes me feel good at what I'm doing.On a Saturday morning I get up very excitedly knowing it is class. The very class I mention is Rlabs. There we women become technology equipped. There they render a service to the community ,sacrifice there time for us as women.From as early as 730.am 1.pm.All because they really love what they do,for others.On a day was confronted by the owner when am I going to join up with the ladies, and my reply was it's not for me.I have three children,all are technology wish and I did not fit in with them.So yes I could not have a conversation with them. I gave it a thought and months later joined up.To this day I am very proud of myself to say it myself. My daughter is my facilitator ,of which I am very proud of.I am now in my second semester,and yes completely chirpy about it ,and now can relate to my children and my husband of many years in this trade.At times I give myself a pat on the back when I can teach them a thing or two of new technology.This for me was a huge step,and yes am not sorry. There at Rlabs they sacrifice there time to teach women, of all walks of life.A very big thank you to Rene and Monique and the facilitators for sacrificing your time for all of us.Yes women of 20 to 72 years of age attend there and are very excited about this new technology tools we get to know.After class we chat over a cup of coffee and snacks.To this day I own a lap top and can not do without it ,it has become part of my life. December I will graduate, God willing looking forward to that time. So yes it's all worthwhile at the end of the day,thanks Rlabs,for this opportunity,well done to you guys! At Rlabs in Bridgetown a very big thank you, nothing you do are unseen,so keep up the good work. God bless you guys wonderfully. Love you lots.


Comments

wendy said…
Hello Michelle loved your blog and yes we are fully equipped for everything in this technological world, sometimes more than the people in the corporate world.All thanks to Rlabs

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

fagmieda-mom8.0 interview