MINKIES JERNEY

MY LIFE
I am Minkie I have been staying in Bishop Lavis most of my all my life. Whent to school  at Bishop Lavis primary an from there I whent to Bishop Lavis high school.I left school at the age of 17 to look after my parents.Life was tough mom died at age of 59 an i still had my father to look after who was paralyse from is neck down.My dad past on at the age of 64 wich was a very sad time in my life.At the age 24 I got married an had 2 children who is know 18 an 20.I got devorce 2 years ago an is know staying with my children.I love my 2 boys an will do everything an anything for them.




Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi there nice to have you on blogger...and sharing your story. God bless you,, and enjoy your two boys. From Naz

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING