My Invitation to a 70th Wedding Anniversary

I have been invited to 70th Wedding Anniversary on the 14th  April 2012 at the Cape Sun Hotel. The married couple are both in their nineties the man is 94 yrs & the lady is 91 yrs old. They have six children
and twelve grandchildren and ten great great grandchildren. They are both still very active walking around
to the shopping mall at Kenilworth Centre. Her Husband loves music and dancing and still dances at his
age. I am looking forward to this party. One of the daughters is my best freind and she have just arrivedfrom Australia to plan the rest of the party.I feel very honoured to be invited to this party.
.





Comments

michelle said…
wow!!!..this is so truly amazing never heard of a 70th anniversary before.when i read it i had to double check to see whether i am reading correctly.congratulations to the couple
jackiembiggs said…
What an achievement. Have a great time at the party.

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING