Remarkable Women

I have recently joined a social media group @ RLabs called Geeky Moms 5.0.(Here I am to learn e-mail,facebook,blogging & twitter.)
Upon registration I met 3 wonderful ladies via a mutual friend, who I am proud to call friends .We 4 have formed a lift club so we each take turns in picking each other up on Sat.mornings.We have a roaring time in the vehicle on the way there & back!
The class has +- 30 ladies in it.Every week we each get a turn to greet each other & to talk a little about ourselves.It is during these sessions that one realises the basic features of all women: compassion,strength,versatility,empathy ,etc,.etc.
Needless to say I am proud to belong to the FEMALE gender.

Comments

Rene Parker said…
I love it! welcome to the group.

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING