scary eleven

Hi back again on this lovely Saturday morning.did not have any caffeine yet so the brain is a little blocked.Had a wonderful week.my eldest son is ten still for only another day.On the 1 of April the so called Aprils fools day he will be getting older.

He gets to nag me for a phone that i would have bought him if he did not already get one last year .
I get so a wonderful feeling just to know how the almighty has just blessed me so far to see him age to eleven.
He is getting to be a teenager sooner than i anticipated.I think it will be more scary for me as for him .

I just get a flashback of my rebellion years and i just freak to think what things i put my parents thru.

I just love doing this I can get used to blogging.
.

Comments

jackiembiggs said…
Happy birthday to your son. Keep up the good work!

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING