Single Mom Ordeal

Hi Bloggers

Jaybee here.  Starting my first Blog Post.   I would like to tell you about my 1 month single parent ordeal. Firstly I have a 4 year old hyper boy named Cedray.  He is ten hands full but he is my one and only.  Daddy is on job hunting in Polokwane so mum has to be mum and dad.  It has been a hectic month having to take care of  him on my own but through the grace of God i'm getting there and won't give up 





 Guys,Hope there is advice from all you other wonderful bloggers pleese.

Love

JAYBEE

Comments

Rene Parker said…
You have made it thus far. Nothing is impossible and you have all the necessary skills needed for this challenging task. Don't give up
jackiembiggs said…
As a women, you have amazing abilities. Like Rene said...you've come thus far.

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING