DAWN OF A NEW AGE

We started the new semester and we are now doing the geeky moms class. Rlabs is enabling us to move with the new technology. The children learn this so quickly and we can now feel we are moving with them. We, moms do not need to feel we are left behind now. So to me it`s the dawn of the new age for us moms. We are moving with the time. I`m curious and excited to see what we are going to learn this semester. Never has learning been so much fun as now. I feel powerful with with my knowledge. I really want to thank every one that is empowering us. This also helps us to help others now. When someone ask me to help them, I feel so honored.

The greatest thing about this also is that we are using this technology in our everyday life. We do not have to depend on others. The saying that you never to old to learn is really true.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING