Geeky moms 2012

I have to confess that I am addicted to twitter. I wake up checking what's happening. I check at tea time, lunch time, suppertime and when I'm in bed. It annoys my family. That is why I decided to check when they not around. Hiding in the walk in closet really works. I am excited that Geeky moms started. I really want to learn how to skype, seeing that I have a stepson that lives in England. We get along very well. He and my daughter are like 2 peas in a pod. They talk about books, movies, music, etc. Communication is very important in a family. Blogging for a living doesn't seem to bad either.I would like to blog for a big, reliable, popular company. I would love to blog for Richard Branson. Yes, I dream big. I follow him on twitter. He is a very busy man, but he still makes time for his family, the environment and especially his mother. Spending time with her at Wimbledon. He really is a great inspiration. I also follow queen Rania of Jordan. What an amazing woman. She is very busy with community work and stands 100% with her people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING