My Gadget Review

I bought my phone second hand but new three years ago.
I loved it because it was small flat njce to handle and fitted perfectly in my jeans pocket.I then started to kow my phone better',i especially liked the photo inserts and i just took alot of photos.Then i discovered the internet, i could google search,facebook and recently was introduce to twitter and bogging.Being alot on my phone my battery didnt last long and i had to charge alot causing my charghing block to brake.I had it fixed twica already after the third time they told me it cant be fixed anymore and my only option was to use a universal charger.What a bummer now i every time hve to take my battery out to charge it its so frastrating.Today in class we are doing reviews on our phones and i just fuond out that the make on my phone is a Vodafone AlcatelOT708A.To my surprise all the other uses of this phone have the some problem that i have.the reviews are all negative.I  hate the calabaration

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

fagmieda-mom8.0 interview