My mobile phone

The one gadget that I can't live without or let me rather say the one gadget that I've grown so attached to is my mobile phone.If I don't  have my  mobile phone with me then its almost as if something is missing.My mobile phone has become such a part of my life that i would feel lost without it because i use it for anything to make phone calls to go on the internet to send messages and to go on facebook.

The mobile phone was announced July 2009 and released August 2009.The mobile phone has a 2gig network the weight of the mobile phone is 106g diamentions is109x60x13.9mm.The keyboard is Qwerty its a touch sensitive optical trackpad.The mobile phone has mp3 ringtones and its got a memory card slot-microD up to 32GB and internal256MB.The data isGPRS class 10(4+1/3=2slot32-48kbps.It has a 2mp camera,bluetooth,USB and its got wireless connections and Wi-Fi.The battery on standby up to 408h and talk time 4h30min.This mobile phone is nice because it also has bbm where you can send messages to other poeple who also have blackberry phones but only if you have top- up with a R59 blackberry internet services.The only downfall is if you didn't top-up you can not connect to the internet but overall its a great phone to have almost like my own mini computer 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

fagmieda-mom8.0 interview