My relationship with the absent I-PAD

I've been in love from the first moment I saw it...  The sleekness - the feel, the LOOK!!! Whenever there is one in my close proximity, I feel this warmth flowing through me and a softness for the sheer beauty of it takes hold of me...

Ahhhh... No, this is not a man - this is the most - might I say - coveted gadget for me - the IPAD...

I want one - I need one!  I have to wait until I've saved up enough to own one... This is one that I won't put myself in debt for - I know love costs money, but I want no love affair on credit!!!

Allow me to tell you more about this product:

The I-pad goes for the wopping price of about R5000.00 each!  However, everything about the i-Pad (the latest one) can cause a tremble of delight with its.

The i-Pad 2 is one of the most popular i-Pads on the market with additional features which is an amazing upgrade from the first one that had features of its own to be proud of...

Playing games that include vector art, for example looks so crisp and clear that the difference between the 1st i-Pad and 2nd one can be compared to normal video watching and full high definition tv.


Performance wise, both the iPad 2 and the new iPad are similar in responsiveness and their speed of opening and running apps, and both offer equally decent reproduction of sound. We would be remiss though if we didn’t at least mention the other upgrade in the new iPad, namely its support for 4G speeds.

Unfortunately, that matters little to users in South Africa, as this connectivity upgrade is rendered immaterial, since South Africa does not yet offer LTE networks. 



Also the 5 MP iSight camera, with which one can capture high-resolution photos as well as full HD video gives good quality images. 


The camera boasts backside illumination (BSI), which enables it to perform admirably in low-light conditions, along with image stabilisation. However, while this performed well enough, we still wouldn’t try use the new iPad as our camera of choice, if only because its size makes it impractical and unwieldy.
Another critical component is the device’s battery life. This has remained the same ten and a half hours as on the iPad 2; however, the new iPad required significantly longer time to reach a full charge from empty as compared to its predecessor, most likely due to the increased size of the battery.
 


Taking all of the above into consideration which is about a tenth of the i-pad's review - don't you think I deserve to have one???!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING