Nokia Asha305

I do my calls get my messages. Love playing games.

I would love to get myself a nokia asha305.

This phone is a touch screen with polyphonic ringtones and vibration call alert.  It comes in different colours for the back cover and is just big enough to fit in the palm of my hand.

The phone allows me to make actual photocalls, so when someone calls, I can see the person's face and know who it is before answering.

The phone is still new on the market and was only announced in June 2012 and released a month later.

The camera at 2MP is not really all that fancy in quality but it does enable me to record videos which is nice.

The really awesome part of this phone is that I can also listen to the radio while on public transport or outside of my home.

I can't wait for the day that I'll be able to hold one of these beauties in my hands!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

fagmieda-mom8.0 interview