Review of my Blackberry Bold 9780

My BB has more pro's than con's in my perspective even though it has been driving me up the wall the last view days but that is all because of a server, somewhere...i think or should i say hope,lol.

My Blackberry Bold 9780 has 3G network, which makes downloads and uploads faster. It has a Qwerty keyboard for typing ease, it also has enhanced email, wifi connectivity, 5 megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash, 624Mkz CPU, 512MB Ram. It comes with a micro SD memory card and support DivX and Xvid video. It has office document editor which makes it easy and convenient to create and view documents in Word, Excel and PDF. To really enjoy the full benefits of this phone you have to be connected to the Blackberry Internet Service (BIS) for free easy chatting with other BB users.

It also has  a few "cons" but in my opinion more pro's than cons so i will leave it at that as i am one happy BB user :-)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING