Review of Nokia X3 Mobile Phone

When asked to name the item that I cannot live without, I definitely had to say it is my mobile phone.Cell phones have revolutionised  our life-styles tremendously.SA,being a third world country,where all public facilities ,e.g.transport,telephone booths,etc. leave much to be desired,a mobile-phone is a gadget which is high on everyone`s priority list.
A while ago I settled for a Nokia X3.(I love the Nokia brand.)Being a senior I find Nokia extremely user- friendly.My Nokia is black with red and silver trimmings.
I totally adore the following features on my mobile:
-Because I`m by myself for long periods of the day,I particularly make use of the radio on my mobile.
-The fact that I can access my e-mails from my mobile is another perk.
-Because I`m into Arts and Crafts my video camera on my mobile comes in very handy.

I therefore conclude that my mobile phone is my incredible connection to the world.My Nokia X3 is slimline and beautiful.I simply love the way it slides in and out of action,and slips snugly into my jeans pocket !
Luv u Nokia XXX !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

fagmieda-mom8.0 interview