ReviewlDownloads ofmy cellphonesamsangE250

Hi!  Its me again.today I am going to share about my Samsung E250 cellphone. I never thought that i would be writing about my cellphone because to me it was only a gadget that you use to receive calls, make calls, sent messages, receive them and take photo's. Now i have a new outlook because i now know about the internet.

OH! whoops i forgot about the games. I did not know how to download anything but due to my friend at work who deleted my Facebook after i discovered it on my phone due to doing the moms 5.0 classes here at RLABS. I was very upset with her.

When i came home i thought (okay girlfriend you have learn about social media and you can do this all by yourself .get yourself into gear.) So i started thinking and the end result was that i did it all by myself. I felt good about myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING