Well, Well.........Surprise, surprise Just look at my phone



I have the Nokia 1680 classic. This is a very Practical phone to have. To me this phone have it all. So lets look at the features of this phone.

The features of the phone:Nokia 1680 classic
MORE PICTURES
  • 2 G network
  • It`s small and not heavy. Easy to carry.
  • It has lovely themes and wallpapers
  • Alert types: Vibration; Polyphonic(24), MP3 ringtones
  • It`s got a loudspeaker
  • Up to 1 000 phone book entries
  • Call records: 20 dailed, 20 received, 20 missed calls
  • 11MB user available memory
  •  Video camera
  • Messaging: SMS, MMS, Emails, Instant Messaging
  • It has a few games
  • It comes in different colors Black, Slat Gray, Wine Red, Deep Plum
  • It has a voice memory
  • Last but not least the battery : 
    • Stand-by: Up to 424 h
    • Talk time: Up to 7 h 40 min                                                                                              

Traveling long distance this phone`s battery is simply great. I would recommend this phone strongly for parents who want to buy their young children their first phone. For busy people that needs a phone that is not too expensive. Lets face it everybody needs a phone these days. I never had a problem since I bought this phone two years ago. So to add to this, it is reliable. Who would have thought, well, well, surprise , surprise.
Why this comment. My kids said they are surprise that I have this so long. They also use it sometimes.

So why would I want to buy such a phone?
  • It`s reliable
  • Practical
  • Economical
  • Not too expensive




  • TRY IT , BUY IT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RLabs Mom's Journey

SENIORS OUTING